Tuesday, October 31, 2006

More Larry David...

http://www.grist.org/news/maindish/2005/11/17/larry_david_stairs_165.jpg

Audio interview from NPR:


Larry David: More Enthusiasm, Curbed

by

Morning Edition, September 23, 2005 · Steve Inskeep talks to the writer, comedian and creator of Curb Your Enthusiasm, Larry David. The show -- which features David's stock in trade, painfully awkward situations -- is kicking off its fifth season on HBO this weekend.



Op-ed piece from The New York Times "My war"


Blogs from the Huffington Post:

Cowboys Are My Weakness

Somebody had to write this, and it might as well be me. I haven't seen "Brokeback Mountain," nor do I have any intention of seeing it. In fact, cowboys would have to lasso me, drag me into the theater and tie me to the seat, and even then I would...

The Roving Thoughts of a Liberal Insomniac

The other night I was awakened by my nine-year-old. I remained in the room with her for ten minutes, whereupon she fell back asleep. Unfortunately, I had no such luck. I did manage, however, to keep a record of my brain activity. I present it herewith, strictly in the interest...

Why I Support John Bolton

I know this may not sound politically correct, but as someone who has abused and tormented employees and underlings for years, I am dismayed by all of this yammering directed at John Bolton. Let's face it, the people who are screaming the loudest at Bolton...


and click here to check out the benind the scenes book on the hit HBO series (returning for a sixth season this September) Curb Your Enthusiasm.
(Note: This isn't some tawdry tell all crap - the author was given exclusive access to the set of CYE)


No comments:

Post a Comment