Friday, December 29, 2006

A bevy of "The George Carlin Show"


Click here to forward this track to a friend via e-mail

Enjoy a bevy of "The George Carlin Show" in embedded video below and

click here for a bevy of George Carlin MP3's and Mp4 videos to download to your PC

You can view the episodes below organized by episode and season or click here and sort through them randomly direct from AOL.com




And click the images below to check out a bevy more
A/V content recommended by The Naked Gord Program





Imdb.com Review:

Lot's of laughs, 30 August 2006
Author: zerogirl42 from United States

I love this show and was very sorry to see it canceled. It was like a low-brow Seinfeld. Instead of clean-cut, comedian like Jerry, George Carlin's character is a rather sloppy, unbathen cab driver. He's a single guy with his circle of wacky friends. Action usually takes place in his apartment or in a local bar that his friend's gather at (which is sort of like Monk's as a hang-out spot in Seinfeld). I enjoy Carlin's Stand-up comedy, but he's always pretty funny when he takes on an acting job (he out-shines Bette Midler and Shelley Long in Outrageous Fortune).

It would have been nice if the show lasted longer. I have one episode that I taped off the TV that I drag out to show friends. It always yields laughs. I just wish I could fine a place to buy or watch the other episodes.

The comedy isn't for everyone. I wouldn't recommend it for people who like shows such as Friends or Mad About You.


No comments:

Post a Comment